View herein my CTT Practitioner Diploma
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything” – George Bernard Shaw
Engaged and inspired by culture throughout my experience, I became a CTT Practitioner in 2015, accredited to interpret and use the CTT Models and Tools. As a Member of the global CTT Community network, I share experiences and discuss case studies with my fellow Change and Transformational Agents around the world.
This is a great opportunity for you to partner with a Certified Consultant who will guide you throughout your Cultural Transformation journey.
WHAT IS CTT?
Created by Richard Barrett, an internationally recognized Author, Consultant and keynote Speaker on Corporate Culture and Values-Based Leadership, the Cultural Transformation Tools® (CTT) have been used to map the values of thousands of organizations and leaders in over 90 countries in their transformational journeys.
Measurement matters and what gets measured gets managed and done. The Cultural Transformation Tools® are powerful metrics that enable Leaders to actively measure and manage the culture of their teams, leaders and the Organization as a whole. This is one of the most detailed and comprehensive cultural diagnostics and values assessment instruments available.
WHY VALUES ARE IMPORTANT?
Each person is driven consciously or unconsciously by its own set of values, thus, our decisions and emotional drivers reflect our values. “Individuals express their values through their personal behaviours; organizations express their values through their cultural behaviours” – Richard Barrett, Pleuntje van Meer.
WHY SHOULD YOUR ORGANIZATION INVEST IN CULTURE?
The reason is simple: by building a high-performance culture, “you will increase profits, attract and keep talented people, build brand loyalty and a resilient, sustainable company”.
Once you chose your values as an Organization, you embed these in every behaviour, policy, procedure, system and goals. “The culture of an organization defines who you are and what you stand for. Vibrant cultures are values-driven, mission-focused and vision-guided”.
HOW DOES CULTURE IMPACT YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION?
Here is the critical equation:
- Values and behaviours drive culture.
- Culture drives employee fulfilment.
- Employee fulfilment drives mission.
- The Mission drives customer satisfaction.
Therefore and based on values mapping of over 2000 institutions in more than 60 countries, “Values-driven organizations are the most successful organizations on the planet” – Richard Barrett, Pleuntje van Meer.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A VALUES-DRIVEN ORGANIZATION?
With my CTT accreditation and knowledge, I can provide and interpret the CTT Tools and Models through:
3) Cultural Meetings and Brainstorming
Contact me via email for more information.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF A CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION PROCESS?
“If you get the culture right, most of the other stuff will just take care of itself” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com
Taking culture seriously has a tremendous impact on your Organization’s bottom line!
- The creation of a core and shared set of values and one identity;
- Trust in relationships at all levels of the Organization;
- Meaningful team meetings and collaboration;
- Leadership transformation and development;
- Resilience in difficult times;
- High levels of employee satisfaction and wellbeing;
- Alignment of the organizational structures and processes;
- Realization and fulfilment of a business strategy and strategic objectives;
- Improvement in projects and services.
- A growing customer focus and integrity;
- An increase in customer satisfaction;
- An increase in your competitive advantage by aligning strategy with people and culture;
- Transformation of your Organization from lack of vision, fear and internal competition, into a culture of core values, shared vision, leadership development and focus on customer satisfaction;
- A resilient, sustainable Organization.
I would be happy to hear from you and discuss further the exceptional value I can deliver to you.
You may contact me any time via my LinkedIn or email and I will be pleased to assist you.