- Solution: Facilitated Brainstorming
THE BRAINSTORMING COMMUNITY 2019
The Brainstorming Series is a concept created by Muriel Matta, launched on the 28th of May 2019 in a first brainstorming session hosted by Cyprus Marine Club. Passionate and creative participants from various industries and generations have been invited by Muriel to choose an initiative they are passionate about, get together and create action plans accordingly. Their brainstorming and team building was facilitated by Muriel. The participants' profiles, ideas and actions are shared herein.
Meet the Bainstorming Community by visiting the highlighted link.
The 10 initiatives launched on the 28th of May 2019 along with their web pages:
1- Education and career path in the workplace – 2 initiatives
- I1: Mentoring and professional development
- I2: Gaps between our leaders’ expectations and our young professionals
2- Government and Public Affairs – 4 initiatives
3- Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility – 4 initiatives
- I8: Equal Opportunities to Age, Gender and Diversity
- I9: Anti-corruption practices and anti-bribery training
- I10: Coastal plastic waste management
- I11: Inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace
And the newly launched initiative: I12: Cyprus and the yachting industry
Maravilhosa organized its second Brainstorming event, “I am passionate and creative!”, on Tuesday the 3rd of December at Poseidonia Beach Hotel in Limassol, followed by a networking Cocktail Reception.
The 3rd of December marks the International Day of Persons with Disabilities and was the subject of Muriel Matta’s speech and subsequent keynote speeches. Details on the highlighted link.
© Muriel Matta 2019