LEADING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE WILL REDEFINE YOUR PRIORITIES
It is never too late to change a few habits and re-arrange your priority list.
You will be delighted to discover how much potential you have, and how much your life can change.
- Making your health a priority will open your mind to concepts you would have never thought were related to health.
- Your mindset will define your priorities, and discipline will take the helm of your lifestyle.
- The outdoor will become your inspiration. You will fall in love with nature and appreciate the way it challenges you.
- A healthy lifestyle is much more than just physical training. You will unlearn and relearn a series of habits, and pushing your limits will be your favorite pastime.
- When you look back and see how far you have come, you will enjoy pushing more limits.
- Your lifestyle will progressively affect other areas of your life, including how you used to define those areas.
- There is no one size fits all. You are the one to decide what your lifestyle is about and be accountable for the consequences of that choice.
- A healthy lifestyle is a journey. You keep learning and refining your options and habits.
- Tripping and recovering is part of the journey. You can’t always control circumstances, but you can decide when to bounce back after a setback.
- Gratitude will become your daily mantra, and your newly crafted toolkit will comprise mental strength, happiness, and serenity.
© Muriel Matta 2023
Muriel Matta (BSc, MSc, MPhil, Cert CTT Practitioner) is an HR Advisor, Coach, Trainer and Facilitator.
She is a multilingual Human Resources Management expert, with extensive cross-cultural experience.