- Solution: Facilitated Brainstorming
I AM PASSIONATE AND CREATIVE!
Maravilhosa's Brainstorming Series
2nd Brainstorming Session:
“I AM PASSIONATE AND CREATIVE!”
Tuesday the 03rd of December 2019, 18:00-22:00 Poseidonia Beach Hotel – Limassol
Event Registration (on highlighted link)
The Brainstorming Series is a new concept created by Muriel Matta and was launched on the 28th of May 2019 as an audience discussion hosted by Cyprus Marine Club and facilitated by Muriel as the Moderator. It aims at the creation of ideas and working groups, to help people connect with various professionals outside of their usual business network, build communication skills, gather different thoughts and create an action plan pertaining to their initiative.
Participants from various industries and generations have been invited by Muriel to choose an initiative they are passionate about, get together and create action plans accordingly. Their brainstorming and team building is facilitated by Muriel.
Around 70 participants in 10 initiatives have been sharing ideas for the past months. Their progress and actions will be announced at the event.
THE 10 INITIATIVES LAUNCHED ON THE 28th OF MAY 2019
1- Education and career path in the workplace – 2 initiatives
- I1: Mentoring and professional development
- I2: Gaps between our leaders’ expectations and our young professionals
2- Government and Public Affairs – 4 initiatives
- I3: Blue Tank
- I4: Connectivity of Cyprus with the outside world
- I6: Attract cruise Shipping to Cyprus
- I7: Water taxi / speed boat connections between cities
3- Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility – 4 initiatives
- I8: Equal Opportunities to Age, Gender and Diversity
- I9: Anti-bribery training
- I10: Coastal plastic waste management
- I11: Inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace
WHO WILL ATTEND THE EVENT?
The second session of the Brainstorming Series is open to all industries and generations, knowing that the initiatives’ members are professionals from various industries, mainly Shipping.
Key experts and high-profile officials, involved in supporting and enabling those initiatives, have been invited to attend the event and answer questions from the audience, within the brainstorming context.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THIS EVENT FOR THE AUDIENCE?
- The brainstorming activity shall help people develop their professional life, personal growth and social skills, by interacting with professionals from different backgrounds and experiences;
- Discussions will empower participants to manage constructive conversations and gather different opinions. It will enable a debate between people who share various perceptions about a topic, while they are all interested to take inspiring actions accordingly;
- Being part of an active group is indeed an important outcome for every person, as well as for the Company they work for;
- Connecting with many professionals and networking is a great opportunity for everyone, especially in such a unique event.
Maravilhosa aims at delivering another successful event, providing a platform for ideas to be shared, that will benefit people beyond the event itself, by offering solutions to our workplaces and our community.
© Muriel Matta 2019
EVENT MAJOR SUPPORTER:
Cyprus Marine Club is the Event Major Supporter. The Club has hosted the first session of the Brainstorming Series in May 2019 and several of its members are currently actively involved in the above-mentioned initiatives.
The Club supports the launching of various initiatives and encourages ideas sharing, for the greater good of our community and young leaders.
CMC aims for its members to stay informed and learn, connect with like-minded people, help shape the future, enhance their business relationships and share their thoughts.
Therefore, Cyprus Marine Club members are encouraged to attend the second brainstorming session, in line with the Club Values: Fellowship, Communication and Networking.
For further information about Maravilhosa's Sponsors and Partners, please click on each of the following logos to access their respective websites.
EVENT MEDIA PARTNERS:
For further information about the event's Media Partners, please click on each of the following logos to access their respective websites.
Event Dress Code: Business Casual
For enquiries regarding registrations, please contact Top Kinisis Conferences & Events:
Tel.: +357 22713780
Fax: +357 22869744
Poseidonia Beach Hotel is located on B1 25 Amathus Avenue, 4532 Agios Tychonas
Tel: +357 25321000
Directions to the hotel (on highlighted link)
For enquiries regarding room reservation at Poseidonia Beach Hotel, please contact Mrs. Chrysoulla Panayiotou: email@example.com